Sunday, February 20

Day 9

To clarify this whole "Day __" thing, I have decided that my goal is to post on here for 30 consecutive days. Why? Because aside from this blog, I (as a theatre major) have motivation to write neither creatively nor extensively. The only writing I do is research papers and acting journals, which are limited to such rigid guidelines that I find them completely constraining to any true creativity or personal reflection.


So, on we go:


Today I learned...that a sense of humor can get you through even the worst situations.
Last night, I lost my credit card, had to hop a fence in heels, got about 2 hours of sleep, then woke up to find a huge dent on the bumper of my new car and hauled ass to DFW airport at 8 a.m. on almost no gas and zero cash. But after so much bad luck, what can you do besides laugh it off and move on? At least when I'm older, I'll have great stories to tell the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you thinking what i'm thinking?