Monday, February 14

Day 3

Today I learned...that a single moment of thought can change everything.






Valentine's Day is one of those rare occasions when we actually make an effort to show others how much we care about them. Today, the moments of thought taken by others made me feel special, loved. 
Nevermind the cards, flowers, and candy; the message behind those gestures is eternal, and I feel absolutely blessed with the people who are in my life. Think about it: it takes, literally, a moment to press SEND, yet a phone call can potentially make or break a relationship.

Following today's theme rather perfectly, our Stage Management professor asserted in lecture that three minutes of preparation can save three hours of rehearsal timeBefore my own rehearsal that day, I took a moment to breathe and consider exactly what I wanted to achieve by the end of rehearsal; and guess what...it worked :)


So take a moment. Because it will pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you thinking what i'm thinking?