Friday, February 25

Day 14

Success! 
So far, I have been "flying by the seat of my pants" all day, and everything has timed out brilliantly!
features_cover1-1.jpg
I got to the bank, was right on time for my apartment tour, grabbed a $3 lunch, picked up groceries and gas, even got home minutes before my friend came to pick me up.

But here's the best part: I came out of the arts building JUST AS Park n' Pony was writing me a ticket. The parking nazi actually said, "You made it just in time!"

So, today I learned....that you can't control life. No calendar, to-do list, alarm, or post-it note can make things happen how you want them to. You just have to trust that someone or something in the universe is watching out for you. And it definitely was today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you thinking what i'm thinking?