Monday, February 21

Day 10

Today I learned...that being this busy causes problems.


As yesterday's post mentioned, I have run into some "bad luck" lately. I put those words in quotations because today I realized, it has nothing to do with luck. I am simply too busy.
Today I had a total of two hours free time between 9 a.m. and midnight. I made several little mistakes all day as I tried to juggle the endless tasks at hand. 
Just an hour ago, I arrived at my apartment, looked in the mirror, and saw that I did not have my nose ring. Apparently, amidst the chaos of the day, I either threw it away or left it lying in the dressing room (I realize: ew, kinda gross). But really, how insanely flustered do you have to be to forget something that should be on your face?
I digress. The point is, I have reached my limit on perfectionism, and I surrender to the fact that I cannot conquer the planet in a day. I accept my humanity, and I am now heading to bed for some much-needed relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you thinking what i'm thinking?