Monday, December 5

This is for me.

Look forward. Imagine the entirety of your life, the timeline of all the events that have happened, and all those to come.

Realize how fleeting this particular moment is in that expanse.
Understand how insignificant this particular problem is in the full picture of your life's work.
Now breathe and move past it.


I want to travel the world, starting with Europe. I want to see landscapes, architecture and artwork that will render me speechless. I want to be fully immersed in something so beautiful that all I can do is stare and take it in for as long as possible.


I want to create masterful, relevant, world-changing theatre. 


I want to burst through peoples' expectations.


Imagine the infinite possibilities of your life. What happens next is completely up to you. It is a matter of making one decision at a time. So take this moment, this obstacle, whatever it is, and own it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you thinking what i'm thinking?