Wednesday, May 25

Promise

I refuse to ever be a puppet to a corporation, a toy to a man, or a disappointment to myself.
And if that means driving a junky car till I die; if that means living in a tiny studio apartment; if that means shopping on a budget and eating at home and not having cable and sewing my own fucking clothes...Well, that's perfectly fine with me.


This is not for readers so much as for myself. This is a promise to myself. Because unfortunately, this is all too easy for ladies today to forget, including myself. We continually throw away our self-worth and our dreams to fulfill what someone else wants us to be, to take the easy route. 
I for one am completely fed up with doubting myself. 


Trophy wife? Fuck that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you thinking what i'm thinking?