Thursday, March 31

Deep Breath, and Go

Stressed. Starting with Spring Break, I have not stopped moving. California was a much-needed escape from reality, but it left me apathetic upon returning to Dallas. I just want to keep exploring. The next weekend, I journeyed down to New Orleans, and again I felt as though I could stay on the road forever and be content. 
Now that I'm home, settling back into my routine, classes and rehearsals are torturous. I spend the majority of them checking my phone, eating, or drawing. The past ten days, I have felt overwhelmed with the dreary list of tasks set before me. For some reason, I have not had the positive attitude toward them as I usually do. You see, I normally approach a challenge with the attitude that I can handle it; bring it on. But currently, I feel helpless, meak, robbed of control over my own life. 


I have got to snap out of it.
It's time to end this pity party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you thinking what i'm thinking?