Sunday, March 13

Day 30

As Britney so eloquently puts it: "Oops, I did it again."
I missed Day 29! Tomorrow concludes my 30 days of blogging, so I'll try to make these last few posts good ones.

Yesterday I learned...that others help us make sense of our own lives.
When I'm alone, doubts about the present and anxieties about the future fill my head. But as soon as I talk with my mom, dad, sister, or best friend, it all makes sense. I come to peace with whatever is on my mind. It's reassurance that you're not alone in your struggles, a simple connection with another human being that makes life seem a little more manageable.
I am a stubborn, independent girl. But I am realizing that I am so much happier when I swallow my pride and ask for a little help.

Today's post is yet to come.
...and here it is:
Know yourself.
Know yourself so well that no one else can make you doubt yourself. Know what your opinions are before you share them with others. It feels so much easier to simply agree with whoever and whatever surrounds you on a moment-to-moment basis, but that, my friends, is wasting a life, a soul, and a highly capable mind.
So take charge. Don't let anyone tell you who you are or what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you thinking what i'm thinking?