Sunday, September 19

to blog!

Here I am, stuck in this icky, awkward thing called college.


Almost every day I listen to the people around me and think,
 "Wait, whaaaaat?" or "That's messed up." 
And maybe it's just me...but I have an inkling it's not. 


 ...
    ...
       ...


Besides all those daily snags, there are so many things to discuss, to share with other people and to enjoy together.  There's so much we can learn from each other, it would be a shame not to. 


I'm Miranda.I'm a 2nd year theater student in Dallas, Texas. I am a long way from my home back in Knoxville, Tennessee. 
So many times, this school and this city have given me the most invigorating experiences, and I've grown up a lot just in the past year. But some days, it's a struggle being away from anything familiar.




My hope in being here is this: 
to stretch, 
to grow, 
and to find a few laughs in this messed-up world.
Sounds good, right?







No comments:

Post a Comment

you thinking what i'm thinking?