Saturday, July 2

Grow Where You Plant Yourself

Dallas is the ideal place for sports-lovers, meat-eaters, and money-spenders.
Dallas is not the ideal place for a hippie/thespian/college student. 


As I look around at a city I cannot afford, I wonder if I would have been better off going to a low-key college in the middle of nowhere, then moving to a big city after graduation.
But alas, here I am. 
Then again, Wait. 
I am in Dallas! 
A city of incredible energy, diversity, and pride. 
Why the hell am I not taking advantage of it?
That is why I am making July my month of exploring. With D Magazine as my sidekick, it is time to embrace the city that I have kept at arm's length for nearly two years. And of course, I'll let you know what I find :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

you thinking what i'm thinking?