Thursday, January 6

fuck my luck...

today=worst


I finally found the perfect car, bought it, and it broke down 10 minutes later...
Laptop's broken, cell phone contacts are gone, and now this.
Right now, I'm overwhelmed. I am so, so frustrated because it seems like everything is breaking down, and I'm standing in the middle of the rubble, thinking WTF?? I realize that I sound like a 'Sweet Sixteen' star. And I'm OK with that only because I'm honestly not upset not about the stuff but rather about the stress, the immense weight falling on me right when I thought I had it together, a week before I'm scheduled to leave for Dallas.
The only thing keeping me from giving up entirely is the thought, "It could be worse." Which it definitely could. 
I'm realizing, stress is the number one killer of perfectionists, and I'm turning into a statistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you thinking what i'm thinking?